1. Log into your SiteWorx account. (e.g. www.example.com:2443/siteworx/ )
2. Under SiteWorx Menu, click the Hosting Features menu item if it is not already open.
3. Click on the Softaculous option.
4. SiteWorx will open a Softaculous Interface.
5. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the Joomla link that will appear.
6. Click on the Install button.
7. Fill the necessary field under the Software Setup field:
8. Under Site Settings field, enter the following information:
9. Under the Database Settings field:
10. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Joomla Website.
11. Choose Language: You can choose the language of your Joomla. The default language of Joomla is English.
12. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.