You can create Predefined packages in WHM for automation purposes or to make it easy for you.
1. Login to your WHM Account.
2. Go to Packages >> Add a Package or type Add a Package in the search box, and the option will appear. Click on it.
3. Under Add a Package, enter the package name and change the resources according to your needs.
4. Under Settings, enter the following details: Options – Dedicated IP: Choose this If you want to give a dedicated IP to each account or leave it unchecked. Shell Access: Tick this if you want to give SSH access to the user. However, we recommend that you leave it unchecked.
cPanel Theme: Choose a theme for the user. Feature List: If you are not using a custom feature list, leave it as it is.
5. Click on the Add button, and your new package will be created.
Congratulations: Your new package is created. Repeat steps from 3 to 5 to add more Hosting Packages.